Lovers of Greg Pheasant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lovers of Greg Pheasant

Welcome to a site devoted to Kid nation and Gregory Warren Pheasant! None of us personally know him in real life, so please dont ask! Just join and have fun. Be nice and learn new things about this hot young man :]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

..............................itz sad

Go down 
+2
sexy_italiana_julia
greglover_42
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
g.p fan

..............................itz sad Empty
PostSubject: ..............................itz sad   ..............................itz sad Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:31 pm

Crying or Very sad my homie rele liked greg..........till he shaved his head!!! poor her i meen..........she RELE liked him!...........but now.... :cry:idk........................ Sad
Back to top Go down
greglover_42

greglover_42

PostSubject: Re: ..............................itz sad   ..............................itz sad Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:33 pm

yea, he doesnt look that good anymore. i think hes still hott tho. i just try to picture him w/ his hair back on his head. lol
Back to top Go down
sexy_italiana_julia

sexy_italiana_julia

PostSubject: Re: ..............................itz sad   ..............................itz sad Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:38 pm

same, it is really sad but pretend he has hair

xoxoxo julia
Back to top Go down
i hate g

PostSubject: Re: ..............................itz sad   ..............................itz sad Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:42 pm

yea.......but i didn`t get 2 c it tho cuz im not a part of da fan club........
Back to top Go down
greglover_42

greglover_42

PostSubject: Re: ..............................itz sad   ..............................itz sad Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:43 pm

all you have to do is sign up w/ the website
Back to top Go down
sexy_italiana_julia

sexy_italiana_julia

PostSubject: Re: ..............................itz sad   ..............................itz sad Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:58 pm

ya

xo julia
Back to top Go down
greglover_42

greglover_42

PostSubject: Re: ..............................itz sad   ..............................itz sad Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 9:00 pm

well, im leavin julia. TTYL!! nice talkin 2 u guests. nice talkin 2 u julia!!!! Smile

<3
Back to top Go down
sexy_italiana_julia

sexy_italiana_julia

PostSubject: Re: ..............................itz sad   ..............................itz sad Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 9:02 pm

ya nice talking to you

buy Smile talk to you soon ........

xoxoxo julia
Back to top Go down
Chrissy;

PostSubject: Re: ..............................itz sad   ..............................itz sad Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:25 am

hey guy!
wat Greg looks like rite now?
Back to top Go down
greglover_42

greglover_42

PostSubject: Re: ..............................itz sad   ..............................itz sad Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 2:05 am

he has his head shaved. his has about a centimeter of hair! Sad
Back to top Go down
sexy_italiana_julia

sexy_italiana_julia

PostSubject: Re: ..............................itz sad   ..............................itz sad Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 2:10 pm

He looks really bad.

He has a centameter, I
tought he would have less?

xoxoxo julia
Back to top Go down
greglover_42

greglover_42

PostSubject: Re: ..............................itz sad   ..............................itz sad Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 7:57 pm

i dunno, but in the pic it looks like he has a little bit of hair left! hopefully!
Back to top Go down
sexy_italiana_julia

sexy_italiana_julia

PostSubject: Re: ..............................itz sad   ..............................itz sad Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:52 pm

Well made it is growing so I am
happy Very Happy

xoxo julia
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: ..............................itz sad   ..............................itz sad Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:16 pm

Oops..
i wonder how he looks like rite now.
can u guy post his photo(s) out?
or where can i find that photo?
Back to top Go down
greglover_42

greglover_42

PostSubject: Re: ..............................itz sad   ..............................itz sad Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:30 am

u go to the section of "pictures of greg" and there is a post titled like, "OMG GREG SHAVED HIS HEAD!!!!!" or something and u click on that and the pic should be on there
Back to top Go down
sesxy_it

PostSubject: Re: ..............................itz sad   ..............................itz sad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:45 am

I understand that some of you wanted be danned
but you did not have to banned me on my

BIRTHDAY.

After I had a really good day I came home and found
this.Thank

xoxoxo julia
Back to top Go down
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: ..............................itz sad   ..............................itz sad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:47 am

omg, happy birthday!!! i got banned too, and i dont even know y!!!

Victoria (greglover_42)
Back to top Go down
sexy_ita

PostSubject: Re: ..............................itz sad   ..............................itz sad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:02 am

Hi Vici,

Thanks It is my Sweet 16.

I had a great day untill I got
home but whatever.

xoxo julia
Back to top Go down
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: ..............................itz sad   ..............................itz sad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:13 am

yea, me 2. can someone please tell me why i got banned????
Back to top Go down
princess dale
princess dale

PostSubject: Re: ..............................itz sad   ..............................itz sad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:17 am

Get over it.

We told you why you were getting banned. Because you and that girl go back and forth with each other, getting off of topic, and we repeatidly told you to stop and you never did.

And why are you so shocked that you're blocked? I told you it would happen if you didn't stop.

And wtf. Why are you guys allowed to post on the guests even?
Get off.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/144404401
victoria

PostSubject: Re: ..............................itz sad   ..............................itz sad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:20 am

wtf u!!! we can be on here as guests, we r guests, and I only got off topic once, then i said i was so sorry and started PMing the girls i was talking to. there was NO REASON to ban me.
Back to top Go down
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: ..............................itz sad   ..............................itz sad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:31 am

and by the way princess dale, u told me ONCE (because i only did it ONCE!!!!!!!!) and i said i was sorry......i really didnt mean to get off subject....it just happened, and i never did it again.....and i am still sorry!!!
Back to top Go down
princess dale
princess dale

PostSubject: Re: ..............................itz sad   ..............................itz sad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:07 am

I don't know if you're gregrocks66 or sexy-Italiana_JULIA or w/e the hell that girls name was.
Yes, I'll admit, Julia did it way more than you, but you did it a lot also.

And I warned the both of you atleast 5 times. And they were within a 3 day period.
There's posts on here from me telling you two to stop on different days and that you girls would be blocked and I messaged you guys a few times.

Don't even lie.
I warned you a bunch of times to stop and you didn't.
It's your own fault.

Get over it and get off the site.
When you get blocked it doesn't mean you can't sign on and you have to go on here on the Guest section. It means don't come on here anymore, we don't want you on here. Duh.
Back to top Go down
victoria

PostSubject: Re: ..............................itz sad   ..............................itz sad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:33 pm

im greglover_42, and i only got off topic once, and i didnt mean to, and i said i was sorry, and u never messaged me. i guess u just messaged julia and katie.....but u never messaged me. please! i didnt do anything wrong!!
Back to top Go down
princess dale
princess dale

PostSubject: Re: ..............................itz sad   ..............................itz sad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:43 pm

Yeah, I did message you. It's in my sentbox and it's marked that you read it and you didn't think to write back or STOP WHAT I TOLD YOU TO DO.

Like I said in the other topic to you, IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, just get over it and move on with your life.

Get off the board.
You're not welcomed on it anymore. You were blocked. That doesn't give you reason to come on here and starting shit and bitching and complaining in the guest section. All of you.

For christ sake, Maddi didn't even do that. How pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..............................itz sad   ..............................itz sad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..............................itz sad
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lovers of Greg Pheasant :: Guests-
Jump to: