Lovers of Greg Pheasant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lovers of Greg Pheasant

Welcome to a site devoted to Kid nation and Gregory Warren Pheasant! None of us personally know him in real life, so please dont ask! Just join and have fun. Be nice and learn new things about this hot young man :]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EY BABAY!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sk8tergirl48

Sk8tergirl48

EY BABAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: EY BABAY!!!   EY BABAY!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:07 pm

Hey im Alex, Or Lexi or Ali, anything will float my banana boat, I like Greg,Blaine,Micheal, and Hunter! I love you Oh ya baby. I lovva lovva KN. AND GREG AND HIS SEXY SELF!!! I am not the most edumacated on greg so i need all the info u can give me on this sexy beast. I do know a lot about KN so if u have any Q's feel free to ask!!! Question confused I love the Admin of this website, just because ur so awsomely awsome to make us a website to Obsess!!!!!! I also love these smilies.
FunnyPost
Back to top Go down
[Admin]
Admin
[Admin]

EY BABAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EY BABAY!!!   EY BABAY!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 11:24 pm

Lol Welcome.

and if you want facts about greg look on the news and gossip board.

And im glad u love me. lol. i love all u guys to
Back to top Go down
https://gregpheasant.forumotion.com
greg_is_mine

greg_is_mine

EY BABAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EY BABAY!!!   EY BABAY!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:42 am

heyy alex

ur right u did post an intro in here, i missed it b4, stupid me lmfao as always

o good i thought u werent gonna say ur name and i was all lioke wow alex nuthin is gonna happen!!! lmfao but now i know...

I LUV U 2 ADMIN!!!!!!!!! omfg without u we wouldnt hav this website, and how would we survive after the season finale???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EY BABAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EY BABAY!!!   EY BABAY!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EY BABAY!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lovers of Greg Pheasant :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: