Lovers of Greg Pheasant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lovers of Greg Pheasant

Welcome to a site devoted to Kid nation and Gregory Warren Pheasant! None of us personally know him in real life, so please dont ask! Just join and have fun. Be nice and learn new things about this hot young man :]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ALL GUESTS PLEZ READ!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
greglover_42

greglover_42

ALL GUESTS PLEZ READ!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ALL GUESTS PLEZ READ!!!!!!!!   ALL GUESTS PLEZ READ!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:45 pm

if you're a guest and want to see pics or anything, you have to make an account w/ the website!

<3
Back to top Go down
i hate g

PostSubject: .....!   ALL GUESTS PLEZ READ!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:48 pm

w/e
Back to top Go down
greglover_42

greglover_42

PostSubject: Re: ALL GUESTS PLEZ READ!!!!!!!!   ALL GUESTS PLEZ READ!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:50 pm

i wasnt trying to be rude, and i didn't mean you guys as guests, i mean new new guests who don't know, so in case any members arent on to answer they're questions, they will know.

<3
Back to top Go down
g.p fan

PostSubject: ok   ALL GUESTS PLEZ READ!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:51 pm

itz ok im just in a bsd mood cuz greg shaved his head Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
greglover_42

greglover_42

PostSubject: Re: ALL GUESTS PLEZ READ!!!!!!!!   ALL GUESTS PLEZ READ!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:54 pm

yea, he doesnt look so good nemore, but at least it will grow back. maybe sooner than later.....hopefully sooner.....Smile
Back to top Go down
sexy_italiana_julia

sexy_italiana_julia

PostSubject: Re: ALL GUESTS PLEZ READ!!!!!!!!   ALL GUESTS PLEZ READ!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:54 pm

same I am still in shock

xoxo julia
Back to top Go down
fgfdgdfg

PostSubject: Re: ALL GUESTS PLEZ READ!!!!!!!!   ALL GUESTS PLEZ READ!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:26 am

wow judge by his looks? immature!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL GUESTS PLEZ READ!!!!!!!!   ALL GUESTS PLEZ READ!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL GUESTS PLEZ READ!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1